Claim up to £100*
when you replace your old cylinder
REDUCE ENERGY USE
The OSO SCRAPPAGE SCHEME is linked to the OSO PARTNER system, check it out at www.osopartner.co.uk
The OSO Hotwater scrappage scheme, is an incentive to replace your old hot water cylinder combined with reducing your monthly energy consumption and heat loss, saving money and benefiting our environment.
Simply replace your old less efficient hot water cylinder, with a new energy efficient OSO cylinder. The OSO DELTA is the only fully ErP A Rated range of cylinders available in the UK.
- Save money on your annual utility bills**
Up to 400KWh/year with DELTA COIL
- Receive up to £100* in OSO PARTNER Reward Points.
- Spend your points on High Street Vouchers,
Products, Gifts or donate to one of many charities.
- You can recycle your old cylinder, supplying materials for the manufacture of new products.
It’s never been easier to save money on your domestic hot water storage and support the environment. Contact us today for more information by visiting the website below.
OSO (DELTA/SC) SCRAPPAGE PROMOTION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The OSO Cylinder Scrappage promotion is available to the individual or company that has legitimately purchased any qualifying OSO cylinder product not supported by contract support or additional purchasing discounts applied by OSO Hotwater UK (Delta Coil, Super Coil or Geo Coil) from 1st October 2020 and will end 28th February 2021, with the deadline for receipt of all claims being 30th April 2021.
2. If an individual or company is found to be in breach of point 1 of these terms and conditions by OSO Hotwater UK, they will be held liable for compensation of the full claim to the legitimate party in the case of a dispute.
3. To claim your OSO PARTNER points simply submit your claim online at www.osopartner.co.uk including the upload of your copy VAT invoice(s), image of the old cylinder and new replacement. .You are advised to keep copies of all documentation.
4. Claimants will not be permitted to claim OSO PARTNER points and register the same cylinder for points through the OSO PARTNER loyalty scheme.
5. By submitting images with your claim, you are providing permission for OSO to use these image sin social media posts, OSO Hotwater UK are not liable for any issues relating to the publication of these images or the installation.
6. All details of the transaction must be presented on the VAT invoice(s) in order for your claim to be processed. This includes: Merchant Name, Merchant Address, Merchant VAT registration number, Your Name or your Company Name (even in the case of a cash sales invoice), Document Date, Document Number, Unit Quantity, Full Description of Unit, Unit Cost, Invoice Total, VAT charged if merchant is VAT registered.
7. Incomplete claims and invoices that are illegible will be rejected without being processed. If an invoice contains two or more pages we require copies of all the pages.
8. All information submitted for the OSO cylinder scrappage promotion will only be used for the administrative purposes of this promotion (excluding images as stated in point 5.) unless otherwise stated and the relevant permission granted by the customer.
9. Claims will be rewarded only to the company or the individual’s name on the merchant VAT invoice with no exceptions.
10. Claimants must be aged 18 or over and a UK resident.
11. Merchants, agents, distributors or their employees and employees of OSO Hotwater UK may not participate in this promotion.
12. No responsibility can be taken by the promoter for claims lost or delayed. Proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. No correspondence will be entered into. All copies of documentation presented to OSO Hotwater UK must be kept by the claimant.
13. Any tax or VAT liability arising from participation in this promotion is entirely the responsibility of the claimant.
14. OSO Hotwater UK reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the promotion at any time without notice and any decision taken is final.
15. OSO Hotwater UK will not take part in any dispute that may arise between participating parties and reserves the right to refuse claims if a dispute cannot be amicably resolved between said parties.
16. End user customers must obtain written consent from the installing company before submitting a claim if the installing company’s name is printed on the invoice. A copy of this consent letter must accompany the claim.
17. Please note that this promotion is valid against DELTA and SUPER COIL SC units purchased at normal trade terms only for the sole purpose of installation by an installer. DELTA and SUPERCOIL SC units that are purchased for resale are not valid for this promotion.
18. Claims cannot be accepted where a DELTA or SUPER COIL SC unit is purchased at a greatly reduced or contracted price.
19. Claims will only be valid for purchases made from the commencement of the scrappage promotion on 1st October 2020, invoice or proof of purchase earlier than this date will be rejected.
20. By submitting a claim, the claimant acknowledges and is deemed to have accepted all the above terms and conditions. Please retain a copy of this page for your future reference.